10 mei 2013

I wish i wish... But wishes are only granted in fairy tales.





Necklace - Mango | Tshirt - SheInside | Printed Jacket - Pull&Bear | Boots - Topshop | Metallic clutch- Zara                                                             
 
Hey dolls!
Here's my wishlist of this month ( the one in my head is much longer tho... ;p)
 
First off all... Sorry for being the worst blogger ever! Sorry i haven't replied on your reactions & the lack of new posts... Shool is killing my social life argh! I'll try to blog as much as I can *pinkypromise*
 
Hope you had a nice day & that your school life is a little less hectic than mine!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah ja schoolstress is the worst!
    Die chucky chain ketting is gaaf,
    ben er ook tijdje op zoek naar!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat jasje en die ketting zijn echt te vet!

    Liefs,

    Maria
    www.beautybandit.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to wear a chain like that, but it's really nice! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i can understand. No one is blamin u :) I love the necklace so much. Celine inspired!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. yeah, school is killing my social life as well, i'm looking forward to summer.
    and btw, love that necklace.


    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hey dolls! Thanks for leaving a comment, i always check out your blog &leave a comment aswell :) Feel free to follow i follow back

xoxo Mwah!