28 juni 2013

A week in the life of... My instagram.

 breakfast yoghurt,musli, bananas & a lil bit brown Sugar / OOTD / leggins i totally forgot about lol / delicious cheesecake that my mam made / Best ice cream ever ( cookies - ferrero rocher)                                                                    

Hi dolls,
been a long time huh?! Finally done with finals, and guess what?! I passed, i had such good results *happy*.  How were your exams?
 
What do you think of this a week in the life of... thing? I thought i'd be a nice idea. Let me know what you think.
 
Mwah xoxo
 






4 opmerkingen:

  1. God... this ice cream looks amazing...

    www.bmbianca.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke foto's. Gave ring! En wat een groot ijsje, haha.

    xx,
    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Bravo on ur good results!! U should celebrate :) Have i followed u on IG? look for me @issatchieu and i will surely add u.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hey dolls! Thanks for leaving a comment, i always check out your blog &leave a comment aswell :) Feel free to follow i follow back

xoxo Mwah!